Subscribe

6/13/2012

Peter Pan

(Zara top, H&M jeans, heels from Japan previously seen here)
(Marc by Marc Jacobs watch, knuckle ring by Galeries Lafayette)

Damn, I gave in, I surrendered to the Peter Pan
collar trend. I have a problem with little-girl-like-
easy-cute-stuff and have been staring in distrust
at this Peter Pan thing for quite a while.
That is when the waxed jeans and 
knuckle ring come in, rescuing me from
the girly threat. Hopefully.
Note that I have nothing special against girly 
outfits as long as they do not enter my closet 
and dress others. It would just kind of look weird on me.

6 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I love your zippered pants. And your braid is the perfect finishing touch.

    Hudson East
    HudsonEast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the zipper detail on your pants.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the detailing on your pants! Cool look!


    Chicfullyyours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool shoes!!

    Cheers,

    Maria

    www.delarobla.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog and I think it's so cute how you said you gave in to the Peter Pan trend. I think you look so adorable and I really like this color on you too. Great post, following you now

    xoxo from San Francisco
    ~Dale
    http://www.savvyspice.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your message. Yes, I'll go and visit your blog :)