Subscribe

5/26/2012

Sunniiies

 
 
 
At this time of the year, I could easily buy 
a pair of sunglasses a week, although I have 
about fifteen pairs I regularly wear.
Top picture: Ray-Bans need no explanation.
Picture #2: Aviators. I love aviators (from left: no-brand, Zara, Carrera)
Picture #3: Those three numbers do not even amount 
to 10€ altogether, but they look so good.
Picture #4: My faves. Chanel on the left, Tom Ford on the right.
Last picture: The perfect tortoise cat eyes and my last acquisition. 
I'm basically wearing them every day till I can't stand it anymore. 
Fairfax by Elizabeth and James.

{Sunnies in action below}

 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. How cute!
    Are you trying to cast a spell on this thundery weather we are having today?
    Hope it works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection! I love it!
    The most I like is 9 photo!

    malamajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great collection of sunglasses!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your message. Yes, I'll go and visit your blog :)