Subscribe

4/02/2012

These Are Not Jogging Pants

(Zara pants and courts, Mango blazer, Bershka blouse)
(Swatch watch, H&M bracelets)
(Courts also seen here)
I LOVE the sheer panels on this blouse, the slightly cropped
and loose cut of the blazer, the white detail on these (fake)
jogging pants. I hate jogging pants unless they are in a
trendy color, or have a trendy silhouette, or are made out of
some trendy material. So well, I like jogging pants as soon
as they stop looking like jogging pants.
I don't even wear jogging pants to work out.
Actually, I don't think I had ever made that many sentences
featuring "jogging pants" since I was born.


2 comments:

  1. They look EXACTLY like my Sandro pants (you know which ones ...). I love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see EXACTLY what pants you're talking about ;)

      Delete

Thank you for your message. Yes, I'll go and visit your blog :)