Subscribe

4/23/2012

I heart Sessùn

(Sessùn dress, Zara scarf and courts)
 
 
(Left to right: home-made, Berber, H&M X2, Zara, H&M)
I'm not a big fan of this "I heart..." fad,
 but in this very case it seemed to be the most
accurate way to express my feelings towards Sessùn.
I bought this dress on Vestiaire Collective, which
is definitely the kind of websites I can't browse
without finally purchasing something. 
This dress is EXACTLY me. Like you know, if I was
to draw one - I would be incapable of this but - this is
what I would draw. Then I might have made it purple though.
On a side note, I think I found the perfect nude courts.

5 comments:

  1. nice look! the dress is really cool indeed:)

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the studded bracelet in orange!
    Visit my blog if you have time, I've just posted some fashion drawings and I'll be happy to read if you like them!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the nude shoes my dear! You look simply wonderful if I do say so myself! It would mean the world to me, if you'd check out my latest post!
    XoXo
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome looks!

    Please drop by too!
    www.candycalobee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty dress!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your message. Yes, I'll go and visit your blog :)