Subscribe

2/06/2012

Cold - Cont'd

(New Look leggings, vintage knit, The Kooples shirt)
(H&M ring)
 
I like shirts buttoned all the way up on other women, but I 
always find it somewhat disturbing on myself, 
Well, for now the cold has won this battle.
I've had those boots for years and they're shot,
but I can't seem to make up my mind to give up their
cute Eskimo look (yes, I am fully aware that Inuits do not
wear boots like these), plus they are so warm and comfy.
Time has probably come to find a replacement...
それと、今日はそのブーツの話をすれば、
日本語でもポストしたいと思います。
関西に住んでいた時に滋賀県でスキーをする予定だった日、
雪の嵐になって行けなくなって、
琵琶湖ら辺でブラブラということになりした。
それで、琵琶湖の雪だらけになっていたビーチで遊んでいたら
すごく足が濡れてしまい、その近くの小さな店でこのブーツが
発見しました。また近いうちに日本でショッピングしたいな〜。

9 comments:

  1. Your nails look awesome! Love that design! And love your blog! Would love to hear what you think of my latest post today!Follow me, I follow you?!

    xx
    Caitlin
    http://hauteeyes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. how awesome, great inspiration, loving your blog!!
    keep it up, and i'll keep coming back!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. On est toutes très très couvertes en ce moment :) Je ne sais pas où tu vis, mais ça doit cailler aussi !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have always felt the exact same way about button up shirts...but i think it looks great on you, too! and those boots are so amazing...too bad they are on their last leg!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha it looks sooo nice !

    http://www.elitebarcelonablog.es/2012/02/fw-milan-2012-men.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is so cute! I especially love the boots and nails!

    http://www.pattyandlo.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your message. Yes, I'll go and visit your blog :)