Subscribe

10/20/2011

For an ideal stroll in Japan


I haven't been to Japan for more than a year now, and I miss it 
so much. The top photo is a poster we've got in our living room. 
It was a campaign for the city of Nara (where we lived in Japan), 
we just just couldn't resist the deer's (lovely) ears 
(google Nara and you'll understand what the whole deer
thing is about). Fantasizing about Japan, I usually end up in a 
pretty enthusiastic fashion mood... this is when I ended up figuring out 
what the ideal outfit would be for an ideal stroll in Japan during the 
ideal season that fall is over there. 
First went wandering around by Vide Dressing, another second hand 
on-line store I'm totally obsessed with. And in an ideal world where
my budget would know no limits, I'd dress up with this 
Miu Miu duffle coat, those perfect Vanessa Bruno ankle boots and 
this Paul & Joe dress, all this ideally teamed with this purse 
by Jimmy choo and a Bulgari watch (*obsessed*). 
Second hand socks do not sound like a good deal, so I'd probably
just end up on the Topshop on-line store (*obsessed*, encore).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message. Yes, I'll go and visit your blog :)